THE WISHING TABLEDo you remember the fairy tale about The wishing table? As a child, did you ever wished for such a table which would always be loaded with delights, whenever you wanted? You can fulfil your wishes here in Carinthian house and experience the ancient fairy tale.
The wishing table is a unique culinary story of the Carinthian house. Especially for you we selected regional and house dishes which were prepared already by our grandmothers. The recipes are carefully chosen and so are the ingredients which are mostly grown in local environment and on eco farms. Below listed dishes are served to guests in clay crockery and put on the table all at the same time.
- »Mežerli« with potato salad
- Trout fillet in corn wheat, buckwheat porridge with vegetables
- Grilled pork fillet, plum sauce, salty cheese dumplings, grilled cheese
- Deer steak in fruit sauce, bread roulade, grilled pears with cranberries
- Buckwheat dumplings with walnuts and blueberries
- Ice-cream with pumpkin oil and roasted pumpkin seeds
- Paste pockets filled with dried pears
While tasting special culinary delights, may you wish for a little bit of romance, relaxed and friendly talk in good company, family experience or to make a business meeting more interesting, we kindly invite you to escape your daily routine and awaken a fairy tale with us.
The wishing table is a unique culinary story of the Carinthian house.