WE ORGANIZE ACTIVITIES AND SIGHTSEEING TOURS FOR YOU!
- Rožni dvor (Rosenhof court)
- Rotunda sv. Janeza Krstnika (the church of St. John the Baptiser) in Sp. Muta (the oldest church in Slovenia)
- Ecological chapel of St. Francis of Assisi in Bistriški jarek
- St. John in Šentjanž nad Dravčami (known for its beautiful wall paintings)
- St. John in Janževski Vrh (measured energy spots)
- Museums and galleries:- forging-foundry and firefighter's museum Muta
- Repnik gallery
- Levovnik homestead
Rožni dvor court is considered to be one of the oldest houses in Radlje. It is predicted to be built in 15th century.