WINTER FAMILY VACATIONA gastronomic experience where the herbs, landscape and culture of the local environment are intertwined. Embark on discovering hidden corners with ancient wheels and relive the life of our ancestors.
- Welcome: tasting of house made liquers and juices from sage, fennel and elder flowers, Carinthian must, and grub grease on black bread without yeast
- Guided tour of the Carinthian House
- Accomodation in the Carinthian room's
- Introducing the herb garden, picking herbs and spices and using them in dishes
- Dinner: cottage cheese with honey, Potato soup with bandage, culinary story 'The wishing table'
- Main course:
- »Mežerli« with potato salad
- Trout fillet in corn wheat, buckwheat porridge with vegetables
- Grilled pork, plum sauce, salty cheese dumplings, grilled cheese
- Deer steak with fruit sauce, bread roulade, grilled pears with cranberries
- Dessert: Paste pockets filled with dried pears.
- Carinthian breakfast of local and house delicacies
- Discovering the hidden corners of town Muta with ancient wheels and picking wild plants to add to your meals at lunch
- Lunch: Pohorje pot, mixed salad with wild plants and seasonal flowers
- Dessert: Buckwheat dumplings with walnuts and blueberries, Ice-cream with pumpkin oil and roasted pumpkin seeds
PRICE OF THE OFFER:
348,00 € - Family (2 adults and up to 2 children)